Why become a member? ×

So taken from my kindness for giving full sets of used strings away for £1.50 or so I've been contacted so many times and in such a manor that it's become effort to do this and people are expressing their dismay at not being able to get things.

So I'm going to have this thread run. For example I said to a guy in a week I'll have a 5 string set you can have it for £1.50 bare in mind these are £20+ worth of strings that have been used for 4 weeks tops and in that time I broke the A string so I let him know and he wasn't exactly receptive as if I'd let him down on what I was giving away, so these now have a charge to them and I won't list anything till I have it off a bass.

Basically £1 per string will reduce if you want lots and this is what I have at the moment

Overwater Strings
36inch Scale
134 x 2
64 x 2
44 x 2

35inch scale
None available at this time

Fender
34 inch scale
105 x 1
85 x 1
65 x 1
45 x 1

i only mention lengths because of what they are cut for so don't buy 34's if you have a 35 but 35 or 36 will be fine for anything shorter.

This list will change as I add and remove strings which I'm doing fairly regularly at the moment

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000