Why become a member? ×

Withdraw - Genz Benz Neo-Pak 3.5 (500W/2 ohm)

BB2000

[quote name='Rich' post='93154' date='Nov 23 2007, 07:56 AM']Noooooooooooooo... why didn't you do this a month ago..? *cries*[/quote]

Did you buy one? Genz are pretty scarce in the UK, but they make some terrific amps. The customer support is also outstanding. Here's some pictures of my one (not the one for sale, but they're the same) for those that aren't too familiar with it. If anyone is interested in this let me know by the start of the week. The flash has made the case look very bright - in the flesh it's actually dark grey (with brushed aluminium decorative front). I guess all the controls are self explanatory. Any Q's PM me.

Just to give the wee GB a wee bump!

I bought a used Neo-Pak from John a few weeks ago and it was first class service all the way.

Amp was perfect and despite my initial thoughts, it's a sound I can warm to - it's very tight and modern sounding and will show up every flaw in your playing.

They're also very, very well made and extremely light. Mine does 350w @4 ohm, and even at that it's pretty damn loud.

Buy it - it's a very good price.

D.