Why become a member? ×

Us on Youtube

Monz

We finally got someone along to video us at a gig...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SwOegmwxmfc&feature=channel"]Our version of bring it on home[/url]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SznsLh7Q8LA&feature=channel"]And a little something by Free[/url]

Please ignore the 3 wrong notes :) it was that dark behind the PA I couldn't see the fret markers

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='850491' date='May 28 2010, 06:03 PM']Both sound perfectly respectable to me. Here they are embedded if anyone prefers them this way

8< Clever IT stuff >8[/quote]

Thanks for that... couldn't work out how to do it

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='850574' date='May 28 2010, 07:29 PM']More cowbell!

So what's with the black shirt / white shirt thing? :) If that was planned, it works.

Good vocals, and your guitarist has the Kossoff solo nailed.[/quote]

The black and white thing came from me refusing to wear white lol. Yeah "Tom" is a bit of a good guitarist... hes done it all and wore the T shirts out I think

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='851581' date='May 30 2010, 06:41 AM']Nice work sir. What amp is Tom playing through? Sounds remarkably authentic![/quote]

Well spotted... A Laney valve combo and a WEM Dominator both mic'd up through the PA. We are both valve addicts :)