Why become a member? ×

Bassline Publishing.

Marvin

Received the copy of The Brand New Heavies - Brother Sister bass book I ordered a few days ago, this morning.

It's a lovely book. Stuart Clayton provides not only clear notation but also helpful performance notes for each track. It clearly surpasses the two other notation books I've been given lately. You can tell it's been written by someone who has got a passion for bass and music in general. I wouldn't hesitate in buying another of his books.

Stuart's also a Basschater so obviously and damned decent chap.

The only thing I may suggest, as an addition, for the BNH's book is a live size poster of N'Dea Davenport to be included.

Marvin,

Thanks for the nice comments, really pleased to hear you are enjoying the book!

Stuart

[quote name='Marvin' post='851270' date='May 29 2010, 05:38 PM']Received the copy of The Brand New Heavies - Brother Sister bass book I ordered a few days ago, this morning.

It's a lovely book. Stuart Clayton provides not only clear notation but also helpful performance notes for each track. It clearly surpasses the two other notation books I've been given lately. You can tell it's been written by someone who has got a passion for bass and music in general. I wouldn't hesitate in buying another of his books.

Stuart's also a Basschater so obviously and damned decent chap.

The only thing I may suggest, as an addition, for the BNH's book is a live size poster of N'Dea Davenport to be included.[/quote]