Why become a member? ×

Clearing out the Music Room

Cat Burrito

Just having a clearout of my music room which is part inspired by a new boiler purchase that is impending & worryingly I've already been sidetracked by a 1970s bitsa Precision project that I really don't need at the moment (but can't help myself!). So, I have the following pedals & effects for sale;

I was going to list this under a new thread but I also have an [b]Electro Static Condensor mic PGT-60[/b] that was for recording acoustic instruments at home. It doesn't come with a lead as it never did (I can throw one in for an extra £5 if you want one) but with UK delivery it's yours for [b]£40[/b]

Next, linking in with the Pod v2, I have a [b]Lick Library DVD manual for the Pod XT, live and V2 Pods[/b]. This with UK postage is [b]£14 [/b]

[s]A [b]Guitar v2 Pod[/b]. The machine can be used for bass (& I have) as it has a bass setting but really it's for home recording on a guitar. I have the original box and all the bits. Although the box is probably best described as "very good condition" i.e. no rips / tears but 3yrs old so general wear marks, the actual POD is pretty much immaculate. Thrown into the sale is the "Pod Settings Bible" which helps you get halfway decent approximations of some famous sounds. All in with UK postage I am looking for [b]£75[/b][/s] EBAY'D

[s]Next up we have an unused [b]Soundlab 6 output pedal power bank[/b]. I bought one off EBay, it was faulty (seller had 100% feedback) so mine went back and he sent this out as a fully tested replacement. By this time I'd decided against using 6 pedals so never used it. [b]£18[/b] including UK postage[/s]

[s]Then there's my [b]MXR Super Comp[/b] pedal. This really is immaculate and has the original box and everything that came with it (just leaflets etc). The last 2 pedals I've sold have had sellers message me to say "did you actually use it?" because the condition was so good. I do look after my kit and this has sat on a pedal board with the box kept in storage. I'm looking for [b]£49[/b] delivered to a UK address.[/s]

[s]Staying on the MXR pedal theme, I have an [b]MXR Phase 90[/b] that is in exactly the same condition as above. Once again I'd be looking for [b]£49[/b] again delivered to a UK address.[/s] EBAY'D

[s]Returning to Pod, I have a [b]Bass Floor Pod[/b] that once again is in great condition. Actually this one was only ever used a handful of times for home use. The theory was that I was going to use it for tuning my upright on stage but I've since found the clip on tuner attached to the bridge does the job just fine. Once again all the bits that came with it are still there and the box is in decent condition - the POD is immaculate. I'm looking for [b]£75[/b] with UK postage. [/s] EBAY'D

There is a feedback thread link below this post if you wish to check me out. I do take paypal and I always manage to make it to the post office within one working day of the payment being received. I'm attaching some pics of my actual items within this post. I won't ship overseas as we have enough problems with the UK post (thankfully, touch wood, I've only been affected as a buyer) and should the worst happen I don't want a long drawn out claim. Equally I'm on Basschat a few times throughout each day so will aim to reply to PMs pretty promptly.

I think all of these items are priced to sell & I've checked prices with other Basschat & EBay listings. I've priced them all to shift quickly rather so I'm not expecting to haggle them down. Thanks for looking

Edited by BurritoBass