Why become a member? ×

Was anyone here playing K-Fest in Lowestoft yesterday?

Moos3h

Just curious to know if anyone played K-Fest yesterday on Lowestoft South Pier? I was holidaying nearby and caught a few bands early on...really enjoyed myself and loved some of the music!

If anyone is local and didn't attend - try and catch it next year. Seaside, beer, music and a hotdog for £2.50 - what could be better?

Cheers,
James

[quote name='Moos3h' post='852532' date='May 31 2010, 12:38 PM']Just curious to know if anyone played K-Fest yesterday on Lowestoft South Pier? I was holidaying nearby and caught a few bands early on...really enjoyed myself and loved some of the music!

If anyone is local and didn't attend - try and catch it next year. Seaside, beer, music and a hotdog for £2.50 - what could be better?

Cheers,
James[/quote]

KFest? Not the same Kfest that used to be in Newquay is it? It got cancelled the last few years because of Radio1....

I live in Lowestoft but couldn't make it down to Kfest this year as was busy with other things (have played there before). I think its in its 3rd year now and raises money for Cancer charities as it was set up by friends of a local female bassist who succumbed to the big C.

But yes, normally a good day out (weather permitting - often windy as anything down there - when we played the roof had to be removed from the stage because it kept trying to take off!!)

peace

C