Why become a member? ×

Clearout sale - loads of stuff

Had a bit of a sort out, and I'd like to turn the following into cold, hard cash or make me some trade offers for W H Y, (interested in small footprint midi foot controllers atm)

[b]Stagg fold away multi bass stand[/b]

Holds six guitars or basses, folds down flat, good condition, looking for £45 + paypal and shipping.

[attachment=51074:PIC_0750.JPG]

[b]12" speaker grille and fixings[/b]

I need to double check this is 12", been fitted to a cab for 10 years or so, the last four of which have been in my loft (damn, no 60's fenders up there tho) £10 + paypal and shipping.

[attachment=51076:PIC_0753.JPG]

[b]Ibanez Piezo pickup[/b]

Bought in my teens when I decided it would be a good idea to mic up the violin I was teaching myself to play into a guitar amp. It cost a bloody fortune back then £60 + paypal and shipping.

[attachment=51077:PIC_0763.JPG]

I'm more than happy for collection of any of these (I'd prefer it really), if delivery is needed, I'll (slightly) over-estimate the shipping costs and then refund the difference via paypal. When paying by paypal, if you're not sending the cash as a gift, I would appreciate it if you cover the fees. Cheques or bank transfer are fine also

Edited by steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='stevie' post='900745' date='Jul 21 2010, 09:35 AM']Steve, I'll give you a tenner for the pickup surround.[/quote]

I'll do it for £16 shipped - they're £31 [url="http://www.allparts.uk.com/online-shop/allparts-guitar-amp-parts/pickup-ringssurrounds/metal-pickup-mounting-ring-for-p-bass-p-3594.html"]from allparts[/url] !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...