Why become a member? ×

FS: Ibanez SRX 505 in great condition - London

darkshadow54321

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my Ibanez SRX 505 with the black flame maple top. It's a really great bass and excellent value but I am simply not a 5 string player. I'll be sticking with 4 strings from now on! It's a real shame since the neck in particular on these basses feels really nice.

It's in really good condition. Frets have very little wear and the neck gets a nice low action.

At first glance it looks almost new. There are a few small surface scratches on the backside and side of the bass and tiny dings on the back end of the headstock. I could only find one small ding on the front near the lower cutaway and it's hardly noticeable. The hardware has tarnished a bit as is usual with use. It's always been kept at home and never been gigged.

I'm looking for £200 and can meet in London. I'm also willing to post it within the UK. It would probably be an additional £20 for insured postage.

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos available yet. I'm hoping to upload some soon. Here is a photo (not mine) of a bass that is pretty similar in terms of the colour and figure of the top:

Although I'm new here, I'm a longstanding member at various forums and I have excellent eBay feedback (seller: 73monkeys).

Also, I would consider a trade for a 4 string Ibanez SRX 500 in black + cash (long shot but you never know)

Feel free to ask for more details if you have any questions. Thanks!