Why become a member? ×

SOLD Radial ProDI1 SOLD

Got a Aguilar Tone Hammer coming in and need to free up some cash so am finally getting rid of my trusty gigbag DI. IT sounds every bit as good as the Radial JDI I owned and is basically Radial making their own transformer instead of using the Jenson.

The Radial Pro DI is a high-quality, full-range mono passive direct box equipped with custom made audio transformers for exceptional signal handling without saturation and with extremely low phase distortion in the critical bass and mid regions.

The result is exceptional clarity and definition at an attractive price point. Ultra-compact and made of 14 gauge steel, the Radial Pro DI features internal I-beam construction with a 'book-end' outer shell for extreme durability in the most demanding environments. The Radial Pro DI direct box offers performance superior to any other DI's in his price range and are ideally suited for use with acoustic guitar, bass and keyboards.

The main features of the Radial Pro DI include:

* Full range passive direct boxes
* Isolation transformer eliminates noise
* Very low harmonic and phase distortion
* Compact and rugged design
* Ideal for live sound and studio

These are £75 new so I'm after £55ono I don't have the box but I do have the Radial sticker it came with :) it's in pretty good condition, what I like to call DI condition, it's been in my gig bag most it's life so just a bit grubby from when it's had to come out on stage.

Here are the pics

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

• 1 month later...