Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Bass Will Lee Signature Now Sold

Geoff Heyes

Hey everybody I have a Sadowsky Will Lee bass with a Birds Eye maple fretboard,and D tuner for sale any interest???
Its only 7 months old and in showroom condition, comes with Sadowsky case and all associated paperwork £2700 or nearest offer!!!

SORRY BUT THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

Edited by Geoff Heyes

This really is the only bass that I have any kind of serious GAS for.

Out of my price league though - I should really have jumped on the last one hat came up for sale here :)

Edited by molan

[quote name='molan' post='859418' date='Jun 6 2010, 10:43 PM']This really is the only bass that I have any kind of serious GAS for.

Out of my price league though - I should really have jumped on the last one hat came up for sale here :)[/quote]

+1... though it's not the 'only' bass that I have GAS for! :rolleyes:

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='860193' date='Jun 7 2010, 06:53 PM']Still on my lust list, I guess my ono will not be near enough![/quote]

Hi why not make an ono you never know you may get lucky, the price is negotiable and its a lot of bass even at £2700

Regards Geoff

[quote name='Geoff Heyes' post='860296' date='Jun 7 2010, 08:18 PM']Hi why not make an ono you never know you may get lucky, the price is negotiable and its a lot of bass even at £2700

Regards Geoff[/quote]Way too tempting to totally embarrass myself!

[quote name='Geoff Heyes' post='860296' date='Jun 7 2010, 08:18 PM']Hi why not make an ono you never know you may get lucky, the price is negotiable and its a lot of bass even at £2700

Regards Geoff[/quote]

Ok then, you have a PM, you can't blame a man for trying!

I only just missed the last one by being a bit slow off the mark :)