Why become a member? ×

Something for everyone?

[quote name='Annoying Twit' post='860233' date='Jun 7 2010, 07:19 PM']Does anyone else feel that the seller's moniker "Steve the Soundman" is far from an exaggeration?[/quote]
I was gonna give him a call as hes like 10 minutes from me however there no phone number.
The only guy I know of in the map location is not called Steve and has no intention of moving overseas.................would you expect an individual to keep this much at home

[quote name='tino' post='861262' date='Jun 8 2010, 05:30 PM']I was gonna give him a call as hes like 10 minutes from me however there no phone number.
The only guy I know of in the map location is not called Steve and has no intention of moving overseas.................would you expect an individual to keep this much at home[/quote]

Have sent an email but noi answer, I suppose somebosy is playing a sort of revenge trick on that steve! Gumtree doies niot check the identity - you can post there pretending to be anyone really I suppose.