Why become a member? ×

String through body bass bridges

Cat Burrito

I'm working on a 70s bass project & have hit a stumbling block. The body I'm working on has has through body routing added and has 4 screw holes around the bridge. However it didn't come with a bridge & I can't find any examples online. Anyone know where I can find one? I would have thought these would have been more common

It's a 70s Fender body that the seller had split to sell parts. I'm looking for a sort of junk shop chic (I've stripped it this evening). I don't have the a pic of the bridge but this is the screwhole configuration.... I believe the bridge on the body was non original

My Westone thunder bridge has holes like that, but no through holes, those are only a drilling away.

In fact, parts box check, and I have a bent tin bridge with the holes on the front corners, in silver. Needs the thorugh string holes if you want them. £5 posted?

Appreciate the offer Mr. Foxen but I have one nearly right Basschat sourced bridge already. I'm thinking if I can't get it exact I may as well use that one but cheers all the same. It's going to have ashtray covers on it so it can look a little messy underneath