Why become a member? ×

FS-Pre EB Stingray feeler

Music Ian

So.. Yes, It is with great reluctancy that I have decided to part way with an instrument I was sure I'd die with :) It is without doubt the coolest guitar I have ever had and am absolutely distraught that I have to shift it but I just cant afford to have such an asset and be struggling so much day to day, it just makes no sense. So it is regrettable to say that in order to fund my sw***y student lifestyle, i must sell my '78 Pre Eb Stingray (B008...)

It is black on black, maple, a bit beaten, certainly been played a fair bit, all original parts, nut is cracked and certainly needs replacing, everything else is good to go, can be heard on a recent spotify session that will be out in the next couple of weeks. I know all is original including hardcase as it has only ever been in my family, I got this from my dad.

As it stands I only have one picture of it which is me playing it, I'd take some of it with out me making it look bad but its currently residing in cash converters :rolleyes:

SO this is sort of a feeler but I am getting it out of there over the weekend and will upload some proper pictures depending on the response. Looking for around 1500, collection preferable.

Cheers

Ben