Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Fretless active SOLD ON EBAY

sunfish

So I look on Basschat for a new amp and I just have a quick look at the basses and I end up wanting them all. So I'm putting up my lovely fretless to allow me to get something new.
So here it is: a Warwick Corvette active fretless. in immaculate condition. with a rockbag and straplocks.
REDUCED to £575 or trade for a Matt Pulcinella Level 4 or similar light weight bass fretless or fretted.

I try to stick to light weight basses but if anyones got a black Fender Jazz with maple board, I might be tempted.

[attachment=52510:Warwick_back.JPG][attachment=52507:Warwick_front1.JPG][attachment=52509:Warwick_fr
ont2.JPG][attachment=52508:Warwick_allf.jpg]

Edited by sunfish

Also avaliable on Evilbay for £50 more to cover their costs. You know it makes sense

[quote name='sunfish' post='870358' date='Jun 17 2010, 11:04 PM']So I look on Basschat for a new amp and I just have a quick look at the basses and I end up wanting them all. So I'm putting up my lovely fretless to allow me to get something new.
So here it is: a Warwick Corvette active fretless. in immaculate condition. with a rockback and straplocks.
£600 or trade for a Matt Pulcinella Level 4 or similar light weight bass fretless or fretted.

I try to stick to light weight basses but if anyones got a black Fender Jazz with maple board, I might be tempted.

[attachment=52510:Warwick_back.JPG][attachment=52507:Warwick_front1.JPG][attachment=52509:Warwick_fr
ont2.JPG][attachment=52508:Warwick_allf.jpg][/quote]