Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Acoustic Bass and Hard case.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ibanez-AEB8E-Electro-Acoustic-Bass-Guitar-Hard-Case-/150455788120?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2307dd2258"]Ibanez[/url]

Ibanez AEB8E with a hard case currently only £52. I have this week bought a Crafter 4 string acoustic bass off Ebay found this when searching for a hard case. I bid on it with the aim of using the hardcase and selling the bass on here, unfortunately I missed the bit about pickup only in Bristol. I know, I am retard!
I am currently the highest bidder so if you are genuinely interested and don't mind driving to Bristol then PM me and I will tell you my max bid.
I reckon that including case its worth over £270 new so a good deal, I just cant drive to Bristol!

[quote name='ukbassboy' post='870676' date='Jun 18 2010, 12:19 PM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ibanez-AEB8E-Electro-Acoustic-Bass-Guitar-Hard-Case-/150455788120?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2307dd2258"]Ibanez[/url]

Ibanez AEB8E with a hard case currently only £52. I have this week bought a Crafter 4 string acoustic bass off Ebay found this when searching for a hard case. I bid on it with the aim of using the hardcase and selling the bass on here, unfortunately I missed the bit about pickup only in Bristol. I know, I am retard!
I am currently the highest bidder so if you are genuinely interested and don't mind driving to Bristol then PM me and I will tell you my max bid.
I reckon that including case its worth over £270 new so a good deal, I just cant drive to Bristol![/quote]
You ever noticed that 2/3 of BC's membership appears to be in Bristol?

Jon.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='871054' date='Jun 18 2010, 07:16 PM']You ever noticed that 2/3 of BC's membership appears to be in Bristol?[/quote]

Good to know that because if a bass doesn't turn up at mine soon then I may well be calling upon a handful of Bristol BCers (rather than BCer's Bristols) to go knocking on a door in the very near future! :)