Why become a member? ×

FS: OLP MM2 Stingray Bass Project *Withdrawn*

derrenleepoole

Now listed on [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160448058325&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1098"]eBay[/url]

[s]Okay chaps, I'm putting up for sale my OLP MM2 Stingray bass to help fund a new computer. You should know that this is a project bass sale as I've taken out the pickup and electronic upgrades originally added by myself. You're left with a bass ready to modify to your requirements.

A bit of history about the instrument. Bought it about 2 years ago and since owning it have made some slight changes. The machine heads were not original, and I have since put back on the correct machine head types for this bass. The basses original pickguard had been replaced with a Stingray one in a horrid colour, I have since bought an official OLP tort guard and replaced it. As such, there a multiple holes under the guard, but are not visible when fitted. I have had a battery compartment routed out by Paul of Prosebass under the pickguard (not ideal), but it has allowed me to install an Audere Preamp ([url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=92441&st=0&p=873488&#entry873488"]for sale[/url] BTW) and also a Seymour Duncan system. The various compartments have been shielded, and the whole bass is ready for a fresh active mod of your choosing. The bass is in very good cosmetic condition for it's age and plays very nicely and holds tune well.

In summary sale includes: OLP MM2 bass in blonde finish with tort pickguard, control plate and original knobs and a Ritter gig bag (not amazing but adequate). [b]There is no pickup and no internal electronics![/b]

I'm asking for offers of £125 posted anywhere in mainland UK. I'll have to quote for overseas posting. Paypal only please or COC (BB2). Any questions, just ask. Cheers guys.[/s]

Edited by derrenleepoole