Why become a member? ×

FS: Gallien Krueger 700RB -II and 210RBH x2

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='896673' date='Jul 16 2010, 04:14 PM']Nice to hear you're getting the 2001 and 410rbh setup. That's the as mine. Keep me posted![/quote]

Yeah, the 2001 into 2x410rbh is a great setup, can't wait. If this ever sells. :) Should get the final offer (with prices etc) Monday or Tuesday, I'm still not officially endorsed by them yet, but they're definitely going to make the offer. I've talked it over with him and since I'm already using GK gear, there's no need to buy anything anyway, so I'm just gonna sit on these until they sell, then upgrade then.

Though obviously the sooner I get rid of these, the sooner I can piss off the soundguys at the smaller venues we play with a 1k rig into 8x10 speakers. :rolleyes:

Edited by ThomBassmonkey

Sorry mate, just to clarify, the whole thing's up for sale. I did take down the head for a while, but it's all back up now. :)

Had some interest in the cabs (just a nibble thus far). The whole stack is still available, £350 each or £1000 for the head and two cabs.

This is a seriously awesome stack, it's 320w into one cab or 480w into both, it has the portability to take up very little room with the head and 1 2x10 if you don't have much space and still have enough power to play a small gig (or even a bigger one if you're further from the drummer) and get in a small car or you can use both cabs and be able to play larger venues and still have flexibility on how you fit stuff into a car. I carry this around in my S reg Fiesta with no problems at all, still got loads of room for other stuff and another passenger.

I know there'll be points when I'll regret getting rid of the 2x10s in favour of 4x10s, but that's rock and roll. Volume first, practicality second.

Thanks mate :) Glad you liked the song.

This is still up (though I've had a very tempting offer, though it's only a 4 string). I'm still waiting for another reply from GK before this goes though, so remember that although it's up for sale/trade now, it's not actually available just yet. Can't go without an amp for any amount of time. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...