Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb bass NT4 2006 model

thefunkymonk

[attachment=52923:DSC00346.JPG][attachment=52922:DSC00347.JPG][attachment=52921:DSC00348.JPG][attach
ment=52920:DSC00349.JPG][attachment=52924:DSC00345.JPG][attachment=52925:DSC00344.JPG][attachment=529
26:DSC00343.JPG]

Hi all,

I'm sure I don't have to tell you much about the Thumb bass on here... but for those who don't know..

The thumb is Warwick's flag ship bass and one of their oldest designs but still the best !!! I have had this bass since 2006 straight from the Warwick factory in Markneukirchen where I visited and looked round their state of the art factory. The bass is in A1 condition and has an un-fret markered ebony fingerboard and MEC 3 band-EQ. All the hardware is black and comes with the just-a-nut III and Warwick strap locks. I have the original paperwork, warranty card and manual. This is a very much loved bass but has just hung on my wall at home as I have a 89 thumb bass with SIMS LED's and four other Warwick basses that I use on the road. I am looking to sell this bass or swap for a vintage Warwick Streamer stage one to complete my collection :) I would also take any serious offers!!!!! Please email me at [email protected] for pics

T :rolleyes: