Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain Mini AND Diago Gigman FT/FS **ON HOLD**

1976fenderhead

I've decided resistance is futile: I can't live without a wah pedal on my board. Therefore I'm having to give up the portability of the awesome Pedaltrain Mini.
Also, I find my Diago too heavy to carry to town in public transport, etc, so I'd like to have a Pedaltrain Jr SC and a Pedaltrain 2 SC now.

So...

I'll trade my mint Mini or my not-so-mint Diago for one of those, mint. Will add £££ on top if fair.

Or I'll sell the Pedaltrain for £70 + postage and the Diago for £60 + postage. Can meet in London to save on postage.

Preference is for trading.
Pictures soon.

Edited by 1976fenderhead

I have a PT-Jr, a PT-2, and an NYC Lunchbox, and I STILL want that Mini. Tempted to trade the Jnr...But I know as soon as I swap it I'll need a board between the PT-2 and Mini! Can't buy outright either :)

I'll have a think and get back to you tomorrow!

[quote name='Higgie' post='877904' date='Jun 26 2010, 01:58 AM']I have a PT-Jr, a PT-2, and an NYC Lunchbox, and I STILL want that Mini. Tempted to trade the Jnr...But I know as soon as I swap it I'll need a board between the PT-2 and Mini! Can't buy outright either :rolleyes:

I'll have a think and get back to you tomorrow![/quote]

Arghh I keep changing my mind too... Just laid out my pedals again and I think I prefer to have the wah and (sometimes) synth on the side of the Mini and have to unbox and plug them every time than having 2 rows of pedals with the Jr... I'm suspending this for now and will think about it myself in the next few weeks... :)