Why become a member? ×

Accugroove cab **SOLD**

wayne58

I've been dithering over this for a while, but am finally putting my Accugroove Whappo JNR up for sale.
All the specs are on the website www.accugroove.com.
It is in very good condition, bought new from the Gallery and has been well protected with a padded cover.
The only marks are a few minor scuffs on the plastic corners, and it has no other issues at all.
I would be willing to deliver or meet up within a 50 mile radius of Preston Lancashire, unfortunately not looking for any trades though thanks.
These don't come up for sale very often, and that doesn't surprise me, so I would like to thank Alex at the Gallery for his price advice on this.
I am asking £700 including delivery as mentioned above, I would welcome collection and inspection no problem.

Edited by wayne58

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='882956' date='Jul 1 2010, 01:33 PM']Is this the earlier slightly heavier version or the later (lighter) model with the Neo sub-driver?[/quote]

It is the lighter version, and an easy one man lift in and out of a vehicle, it also has removable wheels.

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='883140' date='Jul 1 2010, 04:23 PM']This is very interesting!!!! Lets see how much cash i can get together! :)[/quote]

Good luck Chris, but I hope you don't have to sell those Sadowskys

• 3 weeks later...