Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Epifani UL310

onehappybunny

Just search BassChat on 'UL310' if you want to know how good these cabs are... lightweight, really powerful and in good condition with just some minor scuffing to the corner protectors. Will post photos when I get a chance.

In answer to the obvious question... in my latest fit of GAS I have decided to get a combo, rather than head and cab and therefore am parting with this rather lovely cab that was bought from a fellow BC'er.

Looking for £500, but would consider trade with high-end lightweight combo that has a line-in, or equivalent, for practising along to CD/ipod (e.g. EA, MarkBass etc.).

Please p.m. or post any questions

Cheers

Stu

Edited by onehappybunny

[quote name='bassjamm' post='97881' date='Dec 3 2007, 12:56 AM']Slight long shot...but...

Would you be interested in my F Bass in exchange for the cab and some money???

J[/quote]

J

I'd love for you to give me some money AND your F Bass :huh: ...but somehow I don't think that's what you meant!! :) :huh:

Unfortunately I don't think I could justify almost £1000 outlay plus the cab (my wife would second that!)

Thanks very much for the interest though... your bass is a beauty! Good luck selling her

Cheers

Stu

[quote name='jwbassman' post='97882' date='Dec 3 2007, 01:06 AM']Ooh...

Tempted by this one, I've got the Epifani UL112 which is great, but sometimes I could do with a bit more spread if you know what I mean :)

What's the power rating on this cab and have you got any pics?[/quote]

Hi

Power rating is 750W @ 5.3 ohm... certainly plenty enough for my charity gigs to 100-150 people!!

IMHO it would make a great gigging cab to accompany your UL112

Pics to follow shortly (next day or two)

Cheers

Stu

[quote name='jwbassman' post='98488' date='Dec 3 2007, 10:42 PM']Thanks Stu - looking forward to the photos...

Where abouts are you?[/quote]

Photos below:

[attachment=3956:IMG_0025.JPG]

[attachment=3957:IMG_0021.JPG]

[attachment=3958:IMG_0020.JPG]

I'm based near Guildford, but may be able to meet halfway if interested. I'm in Wolverhampton occasionally with work (inc. this Friday) if that helps

Any other questions please let me know

Cheers

Stu