Why become a member? ×

Solo Arrangements Audio Samples

Stuart Clayton

Hi all,

As some of you know, I've been writing a book called Solo Arrangements for Electric Bass for the last couple of years. The book is now finished, and I have finally found the time to start recording the audio files to go with it. Two complete pieces have been uploaded for your listening pleasure - 'Shape of my Heart' (Sting) and 'The Genesis Medley' (Genesis)! To check them out, visit www.basslinepublishing.com and click on the advert for the book half way down the left hand side of the site.

The book should be out in September. The audio files will be available as a free download rather than included on a CD, so I may well upload more as I finish them.

Enjoy!
Stu

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='893826' date='Jul 13 2010, 03:27 PM']Yay! Been waiting for this for ages Stu!

Ship the first copy to me :) :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote]

Yeah it's taken a while to get this one together! The book itself has been finished for a couple of months, but I've needed some free time in order to practise the pieces up to a recordable standard - but now the BIMM summer term is over I have the time!

There will be a basschat competition once the book is available.

Stu