Why become a member? ×

De Soto Firefly & What the Blood Revealed @ Captain's Rest, Glasgow this Sunday (18/07)

absolutpepper

Hi fellow BCers, here's a blatant plug for my band's gig on Sunday, be good to see a turnout from the community! (Plus any of you who are wanting to hear how the Sterling by MM basses stack up, al have my new 'Ray 35 with me)...

FROM THE DESK OF: DE SOTO FIREFLY

This Bank Holiday Sunday (18th July) De Soto Firefly will be playing at The Captain's Rest on Great Western Road, Glasgow.

No tickets necessary - just pay on the night. If you have Monday off work, why not come along for some hot action.

The first 30 people to arrive will also receive a free copy of our latest EP - 'Losing Sleep' which will be released on the night. Be prepared for a stampede.

Hope to see you there - support is always appreciated. If you can't make it but would like a free digital download with exclusive artwork celebrating the release of the new cd be sure to email [email protected]

Cheers

DSF

www.desotofirefly.com
www.myspace.com/desotofirefly