Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ashdown Five Fifteen combo

[b]SOLD![/b]

OK, just to be clear, I'm actually posting for a friend who's selling this. He's a top, top fella and I vouch for him all the way, but I know the justified scepticism that accompanies sale threads from newbies, so I offered to post this for him. Interested parties can PM me for his details and I'll just step aside from that point.

I've heard this little monkey in action, and it surprised me with its loudness, clarity and oomph. I can't see it keeping up with a loud drummer in a rock band, but for rehearsals/small venues and medium volume levels, this would be a corker.

Anyway, here's what Tim says:

Bought 'used' on a whim just two-three weeks ago, used only once, selling due to getting new gear. In good condition but has a mark on the grill, on the handle brackets, and some wear on the carpet (see pictures), but overall in very tidy condition. Ashdown manual/paperwork and power cable included. Mine is the carpet-covered version, but is just the same as the current tolex version (as far as I am aware): [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=82"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=82[/url]

The Ashdown spiel:

100W (RMS), 8 ohm, 1x15 bass combo.
EQ: Bass, Mid, Treb, 'Deep' switch. ("The Deep switch increases the low bass boost as well as reducing the degree of Mid frequencies in the signal path to provide an alternative tonal character.")
Features: CD Input/Line In, Headphone Out, External Speaker Out.

Price: £85 (I'm guessing no trades, but you can always hit Tim up with an interesting pedal or something. :) )

The amp is currently residing in the Scotch Corner area. Can be collected, or can courier it within the UK for £10 extra.

Like I say, PM me for Tim's details. Cheers, people!

Edited by BottomEndian