Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Ashdown MAG300 head (non evo) + MAG410

Hey Guys,

Putting this up quick before i forget and i will update and add pictures

Orignal MAG (non Evo) head

good-(ish?) condition, same condition as when i got it used a bit ago

a note is a small burn mark on the top, where i'm guessing a cigeratte was laid on the amp?

Though i have no idea, and it doesn't stink :rolleyes:

The cab is in a bit better shape, blue speakers :lol: (they sound better, honest), one of the plastic corner protectors was off when i bought it and the guy had lost it

Reason for selling?
I need some money, and hopefully a bit to start a new amp fund

PICTURES ASAP

I'm being hopeful in £220 together i [b]will not[/b] go below £200 as then it would be worth me selling it Tbh

No trades please, straight sale ideally

based in New east scotland (Aberdeen) will/can meet up with in 20 miles, and if you are else where and can organise your own courier i will go splits on that cost (70/30 i was thinking? Myself the 30)

I was being silly before, this a good amp and the 410 really does push air, PHAT sound, which is also why i'm selling, thats not really the sound i like, though the hart of the sound still is an Ashdown

P.M would be fasted way to get an answer if you have questions.

Sorry this is so long :)

Regards
Adam

Edited by AttitudeCastle

Guest BassKS

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='907231' date='Jul 27 2010, 03:50 PM']please buy 'em bump?[/quote]

Hey man, it would help your sale if you fixed the typo on the title Ashdown instead of Ahdown. Just so that when people search for the brand your stuff comes up as well.
Best of luck with the sale.

[quote name='BassKS' post='907263' date='Jul 27 2010, 04:19 PM']Hey man, it would help your sale if you fixed the typo on the title Ashdown instead of Ahdown. Just so that when people search for the brand your stuff comes up as well.
Best of luck with the sale.[/quote]

HA! Didn't notcie that,

thanks mate,

i need all teh luck i can get :) i need this shifted for as solid a price as soon as possible :/

• 3 weeks later...