Why become a member? ×

Wah pedals, other pedals

Mr. Foxen

Need some bits and pieces for a new build. Paypal I up.

Morley Wah, big sweep, optical so no scratchyness, £37.50 posted

Dunlop Wah, traditional, normal guitar one, boxed, £37.50 posted

EBS Octabass, the older one without the switch, straight up good octave sound, simple. Works pretty well with guitar too it seems. £70 posted.

MXR Flanger, vintage 70s, annoying jack type power socket, original rubber thing so you can adjust with your foot. £25 posted [pending]

Line 6 Uber metal, digital, lots of knobs, cheesy metal sounds. £35 posted

All can be picked up in Bristol with appropriate discount.

Edited by Mr. Foxen

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='908815' date='Jul 29 2010, 01:46 AM']Put it on the treble side of my board, didn't fiddle with it that much. Plus it is paid for now.[/quote]

That's cool. I'm actually asking because I tried their normal Flanger for a while and didn't really work with bass at all. They've just reissued this one and because of the size it's tempting, but if it just makes the bass sound thin and weird like the other one then no good. How did you find it? Did you manage to get a nice 'jet' swirl from it, and also keep your low end?

Edited by 1976fenderhead

[quote name='1976fenderhead' post='909756' date='Jul 29 2010, 10:59 PM']That's cool. I'm actually asking because I tried their normal Flanger for a while and didn't really work with bass at all. They've just reissued this one and because of the size it's tempting, but if it just makes the bass sound thin and weird like the other one then no good. How did you find it? Did you manage to get a nice 'jet' swirl from it, and also keep your low end?[/quote]

As I say, I used it in the treble side of my fx chain, so any low end loss wasn't really an issue. I didn't do much with it except play Stranglehold, because its not really the sort of sound I'm after for anything, I just got it in part ex for an amp.

• 2 weeks later...