Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***PEAVEY MICRO BASS COMBO AND YAMAHA ATTITUDE STANDARD BASS

fuzzylogic

Hiya fellow bass chatters,

I have for sale a Peavey Micro bass combo ( £100 new ), Yamaha bass ( £370 new ), gig bag and instrument lead.

The combo has hardly been used and is in excellent condition.

The bass plays fairly well for a lower priced bass and stays in tune ( no rattles or buzzing ) and doesn't look too bad . It has been restrung with medium gauge D'addario strings and comes with a gig bag. The bass has some damage to the lower side ( see photo ) and a bobble missing from the selector toggle. The toggle selects either the P or J pickup.

This would suite a beginner.

Daz

P.S. I live about 5 minutes from J10 of the M6.

Edited by fuzzylogic

[quote name='fuzzylogic' post='915078' date='Aug 4 2010, 04:02 PM']Hiya fellow bass chatters,

I have for sale a Peavey Micro bass combo ( £100 new ), Yamaha bass ( £370 new ), gig bag and instrument lead.

The combo has hardly been used and is in excellent condition.

The bass plays fairly well for a lower priced bass and stays in tune ( no rattles or buzzing ) and doesn't look too bad . It has been restrung with medium gauge D'addario strings and comes with a gig bag. The bass has some damage to the lower side ( see photo ) and a bobble missing from the selector toggle. The toggle selects either the P or J pickup.

This would suite a beginner.

Daz

P.S. I live about 5 minutes from J10 of the M6.[/quote]

bump