Why become a member? ×

only Board left (now on ebay 99p start bid!)

JMT3781

Hi there
My Clearout continues.. so here is a pre Ebay giveaway!

[b]Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synth - £100[/b]
Older style larger unit with power supply, box and manual. Has done a fair few gigs, but is fully functional. All sliders are working and functional etc... This unit has been modded, so that there is now an LED for when the effect is on or off. Its very well done, and a great addition to the unit. Selling because i have a moog for synth parts now.
[b]Cons[/b]
This unit has done a ton of gigs, so the casing is a bit scratched up. There is velcro on the bottom for attaching to a pedalboard, and a thin strip of velcro on the top (its the fluffy side i think, i was gonna use to attach a protective cover thing that i never got round to making.

[b]Electro Harmonix Bass big muff pi - £30[/b]
Recent reissue of big muff. Nice fuzzy pedal, cheap, but works well. I actually prefer this pedal to the ZVEX wooly mammoth i used to use. In good condition with box and manual
[b]cons[/b]
Velcro on the bottom, overall in good condition.

[b]MXR dyna Comp £40[/b]
Great compressor pedal, one of the red ones. Works especially well with a passive bass. Comes with box and speed knobs already fitted.
[b]cons[/b]
Velcro on the bottom, and the normal soft pad on the bottom of an mxr pedal has been taken off so the velcro sticks better.

[b]TREX tone trunk 55 pedalboard - £50[/b]
Great pedalboard, room for about 10 boss size pedals i think.. same design as a pedaltrain, just without the mountings for the powersupply. Comes with a great gigbag, and some velcro for attaching more pedals. 100+ new.
[b]cons[/b]
Velcro has already been spread across the rails, but it is done well. One foot is missing, but i can get another if you want it. Some velcro and tape on the underside, for when i mounted a power supply underneath (which is free with this board) so technically you are getting a powered pedalboard.

[b]Soundlab power supply - Free if you buy the lot![/b]
with velcro on the top to mount underneath the pedalboard, giving you more space!

payment is bank transfer or paypal, or cash on collection, and i am willing to ship for a bit of money which we can discuss.
[b]£200 for everything![/b] then you are getting the power supply and the big muff for a tenner!!!!

pictures tommorrow

Edited by JMT3781