Why become a member? ×

Question about Line 6 M9 and expression pedal controlling wah

1976fenderhead

Might be getting one of these soon so I have a few questions as I'm trying to decide what pedals it might be able to replace...

When you want to use the wah, do you have to press the switch to activate it on the M9 first before moving your foot to the expression pedal? Or is there some way that it self-activates when the expression pedal has movement and switches off after it's still or something like that (like the 105q)?

[quote name='1976fenderhead' post='918511' date='Aug 8 2010, 03:25 AM']Might be getting one of these soon so I have a few questions as I'm trying to decide what pedals it might be able to replace...

When you want to use the wah, do you have to press the switch to activate it on the M9 first before moving your foot to the expression pedal? Or is there some way that it self-activates when the expression pedal has movement and switches off after it's still or something like that (like the 105q)?[/quote]

You could potentially have the mix low in the heel position so that when u nmove it forward it increases the mix but this will be linear, however you would want to have almost all those wah's mix anyway non are ideal for bass without the blend.

Cheers