Why become a member? ×

Squier Cv Jazz Bass - James Johnston

absolutpepper

Following my current clear out i've decided to put my Squier Classic Vibe James Johnston back up for sale.

The bass is mint - although a new set of strings wouldn't hurt - and has been very well looked after.

Collection from Glasgow is preferred to negate any postage so let's say £185 collection, or £200 posted within UK - price drop from £200 plus PP - final price drop for quick sale.

PM me if you are interested!

[attachment=56335:22738_24..._87359_n.jpg]

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by absolutpepper

[quote name='absolutpepper' post='921883' date='Aug 11 2010, 07:12 PM']Hey

Selling my Classic Vibe James Johston (Biffy Clyro) J bass. Its pretty much mint and well looked after. Could do with some strings.

£250 collected from Glasgow.

Cheers

Chris

[attachment=56335:22738_24..._87359_n.jpg][/quote]

BUMPAROO FOR PRICE DROP TO £200

[quote name='fraff' post='924181' date='Aug 13 2010, 05:34 PM']Chris

Would you consider posting this at all? I'm in the deep south.

Cheers

Ian[/quote]

Hi Jez. Cheers for that. Go on you know you want to!

Also, i'd prefer local pickup however if no one bites over weekend i'll hit you up for some postage. That sound okay???

[quote name='absolutpepper' post='924244' date='Aug 13 2010, 06:50 PM']Hi Jez. Cheers for that. Go on you know you want to!

Also, i'd prefer local pickup however if no one bites over weekend i'll hit you up for some postage. That sound okay???[/quote]
Hi Chris

Yep no worries - understand completely.

Ian

• 4 months later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1086430' date='Jan 12 2011, 09:36 AM']Must buy a Jag, must buy a Jag, ARGH!!!!![/quote]

Sod the Jag Wayne, buy this. I nearly bought it in August and it was like new. And more than likely still is!

Jez