Why become a member? ×

SOLD -Please remove

Raslee

[quote name='Rasta' post='924652' date='Aug 14 2010, 08:57 AM']Hi, I have a really nice passive Hohner jack bass (Headless neck with a bass body unlike the cricket bat style, sits very nice). This is my back up bass and is getting used very little and i do like swapping my back up to try different things every now & then. Sooo there is lots of info on google on these, great bass, very phat sounding, pretty light and its in a G**tar case which will be provided.
Tradeswise, well i fancy trying a CV Squire, any really Jazz or P & happy to add some cash if needs be but not a lot. Or maybe a SX Jazz as i recently got a SX P and quite like that for noodling at home or i may entertain w.h.y. such as 8ohm Hartke XL 15' cab.other basses etc :)

Also i have a 8ohm Hartke 4x10XL cab to trade if a deal comes along and someone is interested.

Pictures to follow:[/quote]

Ahhh, i loved my old Jack bass :rolleyes: and I did carry mine round in a guitar case. First decent bass I ever owned, but was sold on many a year ago.

I also love the Squier CV P bass i've got now though, otherwise I'd do the trade with you rasta. Nothing else to trade unfortunately, nor any cash to spare..

I can only wish you good luck with the trade/sale my friend :lol:

Bobby

Hail Star,
I've been wanting to try a jack bass for a while, as a lightweight backup for my old jazz bass.
I've got a nice Tanglewood Warrior, (Warwick Corvette copy) to trade if you're interested.
It's lightweight with a fast neck and good tone.
I've been using it as a backup for about a year and just fancy a change,
If you're interested, we could do the swap and agree to swap back if either of us isn't happy.
It's only about £8.00 to send a bass with DHL via parcel2go.com, so the most we could lose is £16.00 each.
Let me know .
Steve.

Irie bro, i'll probably take a miss on the Tanglewood but thanks for the offer. I may consider selling it if i get no other offers so i'll keep you posted. Hope all's well with the North Wales idren. :)

[quote name='Rasta' post='925534' date='Aug 15 2010, 12:58 PM']Irie bro, i'll probably take a miss on the Tanglewood but thanks for the offer. I may consider selling it if i get no other offers so i'll keep you posted. Hope all's well with the North Wales idren. :)[/quote]

OK I understand - Tanglewood isn't a cool make, but I think they're well underated.
PM me if you're selling the Jack.

Ites....

Now on the bay if anyones interested ? [url="http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX"]http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEb...K:ME:LNLK:MESEX[/url]

Hi, Got this if you were interested in a swap

[attachment=57322:S6300137.JPG] [attachment=57323:S6300139.JPG]

Recently got it on here to use as a back up, but I've always fancied a jack bass
Details [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=93564&hl="]Here[/url]