Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot TVT9 - £215 Shipped this week only

tayste_2000

Got this and paired it with my Strategy 400 for an amazing tube rig, thought it was amazing and I'd never sell it yadda yadda yadda then I got my GT200 and that is just so much more my sound.

Now it is a guitar preamp but there is nothing in it that cuts bass, however the eq isn't that great at boosting the lower frequencies but ymmv. I think it suits those more Sheehan esq tones or Entwistle. If you run it in the fx loop of another preamp as I did with the Alembic F-1X you can get some crazy low end out of it, as I said it doesn't cut bass it just doesn't emphasis it so you get something that does and run them together wooooooo watch out :)

This now set to 230v, it's 2u but doesn't come with any rack ears, it's had a full once over by my tech as well and all 9 yes 9!!!! preamp tubes are fine and working as they should

It has the most amazing distortion sound you'll ever hear, if it doesn't sell I'll keep it and run it as an oversized distortion pedal.

It's a true 2 channel preamp with all sorts of switching options

I'm going to play with it some more at home and see just how much I'm up for selling this.

But at the moment £300 ono

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok same deal as the Strategy till Sunday the price on this is [b]£215[/b] inc courier.

After that its with drawn and Matamp will make me a shiny new case for it and it will live in my music room being unused like so many amps before it.

I'll have all my finances sorted end of next week so will have no need to sell anything but until then grab this bargain.

Cheers