Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Ampeg SVT-3 and Mesa 115 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Fun111

[size=6]BOTH ITEMS NOW SOLD; I'LL LEAVE THE LISTING UP FOR REFERENCE[/size]

The head is full working order and all round good condition, just a couple of little things; the shaft for the DI level pot has snapped. The pot still works just fine and it is just the shaft that's snapped, and you can still turn the pot with your finger. This also means I don't have a knob for it. This is a very easy fix, it's just a matter of getting a part; a .75K push pull pot. I'll do it if I can get the part before the sale. Secondly, if you look on the front, the 'g' of Ampeg has worn slightly. No big deal, but it is noticeable. Then there's the usual rack rash and a little nick on one of the handles on the front. The head does however have a whole new set of JJ Tesla tubes that aren't even a year old and sound a thousand times better than the original EH tubes. It's also still covered under the 5 year SLM Electronics warranty, so I will include the original purchase receipt with the head. The head will be shipped in a Warwick ECOline 4u case, but the case is literally for the sake of shipping, I recommend it's not left in the case on a permanent basis - NOW SOLD.

The cab is absolutely immaculate. I've used it for just a handful of gigs this year but don't need my bass gear anymore so it's gotta go. It's the 8 ohm cab, the slip cover is also mint, and I've got the Mesa Quality Check card.
Looking for just 375. I'd sooner do a collection or personal delivery, but I can ship within the UK for £35 for the cab, fully insured. Will ideally accept cash or direct bank transfer, but if you really want we can do paypal if you cover the fees. - NOW SOLD

Thanks, I have pictures on request.

Edited by Fun111

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...