Why become a member? ×

Blackstar HT-Dual

paganskins

They're up on [url="http://www.musicradar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4579990"]music radar[/url] and the [url="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/paganskins/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340"]eBay[/url]

Pedal Board Flightcase SOLD

Wah SOLD

HT-Dual SOLD

All prices posted, paypal gift or bank transfer. :)

Edited by paganskins

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='930874' date='Aug 20 2010, 01:14 PM']Would that be £60 shipped?[/quote]

Yes, all prices inc UK P&P :)

So £60 inc P&P for the board/flightcase, I've factored in £5 for a new sheet of ply should the board need replacing to suit the new owner.

I was going to strip all the pedals off tonight and take some more pics which I'll post later.

[quote name='steve' post='930892' date='Aug 20 2010, 01:32 PM']I would have been all over that pedalboard like a rash earlier this week, but I've bought one of a very similar size but in worse condition for a bit more money :)[/quote]

I think it cost me £80+, they've put their prices up to around the £90 mark so £60 seems fair considering the alterations I made to the board itself.

Edit: Priced to sell as I'm sick of banging my shins on it :rolleyes:

Edited by paganskins

[quote name='paganskins' post='930888' date='Aug 20 2010, 01:26 PM']Yes, all prices inc UK P&P :)

So £60 inc P&P for the board/flightcase, I've factored in £5 for a new sheet of ply should the board need replacing to suit the new owner.

I was going to strip all the pedals off tonight and take some more pics which I'll post later.[/quote]

I'll take it shoot me details of how to paypal for it :lol:

I'll take it as is as I have an M13, expr pedal and a wah that I want to fit to it prettymuch straight away :rolleyes:

Cheers

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='930976' date='Aug 20 2010, 02:46 PM']I'll take it shoot me details of how to paypal for it :o

I'll take it as is as I have an M13, expr pedal and a wah that I want to fit to it prettymuch straight away :lol:

Cheers[/quote]

Details on their way and that will be £15 extra for the bespoke modifications to suit your specific user needs please :rolleyes:

Sold Subject :)

I've had a look at a good few videos of guitars being played through the pedal and while it sounds awesome I have no use for it for that. I've been considering getting one for my main bass distortion/drive but I can't find any videos of it and I haven't seen one in a local shop yet to try. So if you have the facilities and time to record something using the pedal on a bass guitar I'd really appreiciate it. £100 is a lot of money for me to spend on something that I'm not sure if I can use.

Thanks for the video though it showed the pedal pretty well.

[quote name='badgerific' post='933086' date='Aug 22 2010, 09:08 PM']I've had a look at a good few videos of guitars being played through the pedal and while it sounds awesome I have no use for it for that. I've been considering getting one for my main bass distortion/drive but I can't find any videos of it and I haven't seen one in a local shop yet to try. So if you have the facilities and time to record something using the pedal on a bass guitar I'd really appreiciate it. £100 is a lot of money for me to spend on something that I'm not sure if I can use.

Thanks for the video though it showed the pedal pretty well.[/quote]

Unfortunately I don't have access to a bass at the mo and can't record anything for you, didn't realise people were also using it for bass.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='933095' date='Aug 22 2010, 09:13 PM']It lacks some bottom, but it is happy in a blend. PM me an email address, and when guitarist has finished editing the track, I'll send you a recording of me using one on the top end of my bass.[/quote]

PM'd. Thanks a lot :)