Why become a member? ×

Universal Audio UAD1-e DSP accelerator card

Hi,

I've been using Universal Audio's plug-ins for mixing and mastering for about 4 years now and never felt like I needed to try anything else. Their sound and quality are highly regarded by all in the studio world.

I'm selling my UAD-1e card to make way in my computer for a higher spec'd UA card - I need more processing power but have a limited number of available PCI slots in my Mac. This card would be a good addition to someone already using UAD cards who needs more power, or someone starting out and looking for an inexpensive way to get on the UA platform.

The card runs on Macs and PCs and comes with the Mix Essentials bundle. You will need an available PCI express slot. It's in as new condition and comes with original box and software disc (though latest software can be downloaded from the UA website). It is registered in my name and registration will be transferred to the new owner. For this you will just need to create a UA account which doesn't cost anything. Price [b]£85 posted[/b]

[attachment=59642:IMG_1863.JPG][attachment=59643:IMG_1864.JPG]

Cheers,

Derrick

Edited by lapolpora

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ritch' post='967785' date='Sep 25 2010, 04:44 PM']Hi

Do you have any information of the plugins that would come with this particular pack?

A quick search suggests there are a few different bundles ...

Cheers

Rich[/quote]
Hi Rich,

Sure. It's the Mix Essentials bundle which consists of: Pultec EQ, 1176SE compressor, Channel Strip (EQ, dynamics, FX), Realverb Pro and Nigel (guitar amp simulator). You can of course add to this buy purchasing plug-ins/licenses from the UAD Store.

Derrick