Why become a member? ×

More pedals added - Boss, Ibanez, EHX

danindigo

Having a clear out of things I just don't use, mostly from the guitar band I'm afraid.

[b]Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker - £45 posted[/b]

Very nice pedal, standard fuzzy tones but with the additional wicker switch. I have the box somewhere and will dig it out.

[b]Boss Noise Gate NF-1 - £30 posted[/b]

This example was made in Japan in May 1984 and has a black label on the back (whatever that means) according to the very excellent serial number decoder - [url="http://www.bossarea.com/serial/sndecoder.aspx"]Boss Serial Decoder[/url]. No box I'm afraid.

[b]Ibanez TS-5 - £20 posted[/b]

Cheap, soundtank model that uses a very similar circuit to the TS808 I believe. I believe this one is easy to mod as well to vintage specs. No box I'm afraid.

[b]Ashdown Dual Band Compressor - £35 posted[/b]

Pretty decent compressor from what I can gather, let's you compress the highs and lows independently apparently. Comes with the pretty but pointless VU on top as well. No box I'm afraid.

[b]Boss ODB-3 - SOLD[/b]

[b]Danelectro Wasabi Distortion - £35 posted (Heavy item)[/b]

Have absolutely no idea how this sounds on bass but has a blend control and concentric eq (I have no idea either), plus some nice presets. Also has a boost footswitch to give you up to 10db boost. Amazingly, this one is boxed.

Might have some other bits and bobs knocking about not being used so I'll chuck them up as and when. I'll post some proper pictures up in the next couple of days if there is interest.

Cash or trades considered, and happy to put money towards for a nice item.

Edited by danindigo

[quote name='ObscureRyan' post='941812' date='Sep 1 2010, 10:36 AM']Amazing Seller, delivered yesterday and arrived this morning :)[/quote]

Cheers bud!

Most if this is still available, I'll be off to eBay in the next couple of days if I don't manage to shift anything here.

Schweet.