Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Basses

GazWills

Hey all,

this is a rare journey out of the effects threads for me!!!

In case anyone is interested in Sandberg basses, take a look at this link for a friends shop in Bristol, Jam Guitars:

[url="http://www.jamguitars.co.uk/sandbergbass.htm"]http://www.jamguitars.co.uk/sandbergbass.htm[/url]

They're having a huge sale right now, and have some very nice Sandberg basses, all of which are going for 25% off retail price. They'reall on the link above, but seem to be going for £200 or so less than i've found anyone else selling. Really nice basses, i've probably tried them all now!

Gaz

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='933861' date='Aug 23 2010, 04:43 PM']If the shop im sending my MIA back to wants to just give me a refund im going to look in to the PM4.

I wish i knew if that neck was jazz sized or not (and i know they do vary so its not that easy to tell).[/quote]

dude just drop them an email via their web site and i'm sure they can check neck dimensions. failing that, i've got to pop in this week to pay for a phaser, so i can check if you fancy

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='933861' date='Aug 23 2010, 04:43 PM']I wish i knew if that neck was jazz sized or not (and i know they do vary so its not that easy to tell).[/quote]

I tried one of these last week and the neck was lovely - not as thin as a jazz, but definitely not the usual P-bass width at the nut; very much like a 70's precision.